Saturday, March 1, 2014

My decision!
 
 
When I came the first time the U.S. I heard a lot about Chicago. Many students like me told me that it's a wonderful city, beautiful architectures, and etc. At home in Russia, Chicago city also popular because of it was a gangster's city. Yes, the mafia made a famous this city in America and may be around the world.
Why I came to Chicago? There are many reasons.
One of the reason are opportunities. Big city are big opportunities! Here, in Chicago we have a good chance to find a good job.
The second reason, that brought me here of course EDUCATION! I knew that in the big city located many language schools. I knew that here I can find a good school, and it  will be more cheaper than in Russia.
Due to a person, who I really didn't know just helped me to find accommodation when I were in Moscow and he also met me in the airport. It was a third cause of my coming to Chicago.
I told about main reasons of my decision.
 I thought about other megapolises in America, but inside of me I felt like a voice inside of me, I have to come to Chicago, that's why I 'm here!


1 comment:

  1. What a great picture! Yes, a lot of our decisions are based on our "gut feeling". Intuition has a lot of power it seems.

    ReplyDelete