Guns in America
To own a gun it's two sides of one medal. Gun it's a weapon no matter it protect of you or use like a tool of hunting. I want to explain two points of my opinion.
One and the most important reason, why people keep in their own gun are serve and protect. Yes, may be in individual cases, but not in all of them. When people keep weapon in the houses, in places where live their family. I don't think that it should be safe for all of members, I mean especially for children. Even, if one of the member of family (wife or husband) pass the test to get in their own gun, it doesn't mean that other member should to pass. That's why so many accidents that children at school shoot the people. It show us that children just took a parent's own gun a go to school or streets to kill someone who really irritate them. We may see terrible examples of mass murder like Virginia Tech.
Another purpose to keep a gun is for hunting or requirement of job, I mean if you policeman or soldier. I think it must be more necessary for that purposes not for every citizen.
The fact that it a gun is 22 times more likely to kill a family member is frightening to me. You make some good points.
ReplyDelete